Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Wrap
An easy, healthified crowd pleaser. Jonah inspired and Eden approved :)
- crunchy lettuce of your preference! We love butter lettuce, a big handful for each wrap
- cheese of your choice, we used aged cheddar! 3-4 slices per wrap
- Bacon of your choice, cooked (2-3 strips per wrap)
- Ranch of your choice, try my healthy home made ranch!
- Large tortilla, this recipe makes 2-3 servings
-1 pound of organic chicken, we used 2 large breasts
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 T onion powder
- 1/2 T garlic powder
- 2 T mustard
- fresh or dried dill! Prob 2-3 T
Let marinate for a few hours and cook however you prefer, we grilled.
Cook the bacon, chicken, and prepare the ranch.
- place large tortilla in medium-hot pan
- add 2-3 slices of cheese
- layer bacon, chicken, and ranch
- lots of crunchy lettuce on top
- let the wrap crisp up and then roll, slice in the middle, and enjoy!!!